Ghani Mines (Pvt.) Limited, established in 1963, is the largest and flagship company of Ghani Group of Companies which is engaged in Rock Salt Mining for supplying edible, exportable, shapeable and industrial salts. Mines are located in the famous Salt Range of Qaidabad, Distt. Khushab having proven reserves of approx. 270 million metric tons of superior rock salt spread over area of 500 acres. The Company's principal product is the rock salt.
Whilst catering the local needs, the company has been exporting best quality of rock salt to the various countries, thereby earning a great deal of foreign exchange for Pakistan.
Currently, we are contributing largely to meet the domestic and export needs of rock salt for both individual and industrial customers.
Our long term goal is to become a leading, sustainable and efficient rock salt producer. In a low price environment, we will achieve this through creating value for our customers by minimizing risks related to exploration, mining, and processing of our mineral resources and increasing efficiency. Our primary focus is on rock salt production in Pakistan but we may diversify into other minerals and countries over time.
The growth and sustainability of the Company will rely on:
1) in the short term, a focus on reducing costs and increasing production of our existing assets to full capacity;
2) in the medium term, continuing exploration at our existing properties to expand resources, extend mine lives, and construct and place new mines into production; and
3) in the medium to long term position Ghani Mines (Pvt.) Limited as a consolidation vehicle for Pakistan rock salt assets.
OUR PRODUCTS LIST
- Piece Grade Salt - huge sizes (for Salt Crafts, Edible and Export purposes).
- A Grade Salt - small sizes (for Salt Crafts, Edible and Export purposes).
- Khallar Salt (for Industrial purposes).
- Industrial Salt (for Industrial purposes).